6.07.2009

One Prayer Begins at The Creek

Today we started the new series "One Prayer".  As you may know (see www.oneprayer.com), this is a series that over 1700 churches across America are joining together to experience.  This represents nearly 1 million people.  Now, that's pretty cool.  Today at The Creek we saw Chris Hodges message, "God is More."  Needless to say, I loved it.  It was right down my alley.  When he began with Ephesians 3:20:  Now unto him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine...", I knew that this message was going to speak to folks in our audience.  Chris reminded us that God is bigger than we think.  We need to put our faith and trust in him.  AMEN ... Pastor Chris.  You did a great job.  

One a side note, it was cool for Pastor Chris to do a personalized opening for our congregation.  I appreciated that ... it made me feel a little more connected to what I was hearing.

Next week, Dave Willis will be continuing the series with the message:  God is Faithful.  Say a prayer for Dave this week and get ready for an inspiring talk.

1 comment:

Wade said...

I also enjoyed Pastor Hodges message and felt like you that it definitely spoke right to our Creek audience. Looking forward to Pastor Dave next week and the rest of this series.